<body>

Thursday, May 19, 2011



Wow,first post this year~ Hmmmm,thought for it this few days.Alot of stuff went through my mind~ Kinda flunk MYE~ Telling myself working hard is not enough~ I always say I'll work hard I'll work hard actually that's a pure lie~ I ain't giving my best yet...Should really discipline myself now~ I feel like I changed into another person~ As in,I find myself thinking in a more logical way.Well,maybe because this 4 days you didn't talk to me that's why I've been thinking. Somewhat I figured out some stuff between you and me... :) That's a good thing.I am learning how to observe people.Learning how to put myself in another person's shoe~

Now I know what you need and want from me.I seriously know.Well,maybe you are ignoring because I did something wrong. I'll do better from now on.Really trying my best to make you happy because I love you.So ya...I hope you'll see the change.Well,Jiayou dear! For everything! I'm always here for you even though you dunwan to tell me anything.Maybe you still don't trust me or you dun wan me to worry.Hmmmm...Hahas look who's talking.LOL

Next thing about family~ Flip through cousin's photo album.Look at his life.First,got himself a partner.Lovey dovey.Then they got married.Everybody was happy and smiling in that pictures.Wedding is one of the happy moments in life~ Then soon a year later,they got themselves a cute daughter~ Lecia Lecia~ :) She's an adorable girl who love to smile. :) I love her alot~ Hahas,maybe because I craving for younger siblings? Though me and Lecia don't meet each other often.Maybe once or twice a year but i remember throughout this 2 years everytime she saw me she'll smile. :) Lecia,Lecia,my little angel.Just by looking at your smile can brighten up my day~ Am I acting like as if I'm her dad or something? Haha~ Well well.Oh ya,she's the little princess at the top of the post~ :D

Well,I know some people hate me because of my attitude but nobody is perfect in the world.I know you hate me but are you aware that others hate you too? Ah well,shall not bother about this matter now~ Spoil my mood and pisses me off~ Haha~ :)

Let's just study hard people,4 months to prelim is really a short time~ I guess I really need to wake up.No.I MUST wake up~ Let's make some sacrifices.No pain no gain~ Ok wadever.

Let's end this with a boom! Ok larh,bye shall update another time! :)

Labels:



9:26 AM
0 comment(s)





Profile: Teo jun hao Wanna know more about me? Go to facebook and find ninjasam95@hotmail.com or add me @ msn!

Facebook

Junhao Teo-ster likes

Radio SpongeBobRadio SpongeBob
Create your like badge
ARCHIVES

PREVIOUS POSTS
Long time~

CREDITS
layout: x
image: x
font: x